- All submissions must include the Submission Form, with a parent or guardian signature. All fields must be
filled out, or the submission will not be considered for contests or publication.
- All written submissions must be typed. They will not be returned.
- No submissions may contain foul languarge.
- All submissions must be your original work.
- Artwork may be scanned and emailed or mailed on disk or cd to us, or you can foward a photograph
of the work, but we will need the signed Parental Consent to Publish Forum before the submission will
be considered for publication or entry in contests. If artwork is too large or fragile to be mailed, please email email@example.com and we will make other arrangements.
Click here to access the Submission Form
All original submissions must be mailed with the signed Parental Consent to
Publish Form to:
The Kids' Forum
c/o Bugglesbee Publications
P.O. Box 4486
Marietta, GA 30061-4486